It's never too late to have the smile of your dreams (nor is it too early)
Traditionally, we focus on oral hygiene to prevent dental problems. However, with cavities and periodontal (gum) disease ruining our teeth and gums, we need something to improve their appearance. That's where cosmetic dentistry comes into play.
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on restoring the condition of our teeth, gums and mouth. After all, they all play a huge part in how we look and feel.
The trend of cosmetic dentistry has increased exponentially due to our growing need to look our best. Moreover, technological advancements afford us effective and natural-looking dental materials that help improve they way we appear. Dental fillings, dental implants, porcelain veneers and lasers are just some of the tools used to create a wonderful appearance.
So if you're unhappy with the way your teeth look, why not try cosmetic dentistry treatments? Treatments currently in use by cosmetic dentists include the following:
- Composite Fillings: Used to fill in holes in the teeth caused by cavities and tooth decay.
- Dental Implants: Artificial tooth implants are set in place of missing teeth.
- Composite Bonding: A solution for chipped teeth, broken teeth, cracked tooth or crooked teeth, composite bonding involves tooth restoration by applying material on the damaged tooth surface.
- Zoom!® Teeth Whitening: Enhance your smile with whiter teeth.
- Porecelain Veneers: Restore the worn-out look of chipped or cracked teeth using laminates, which are bonded to the tooth surface.
Now is the time to improve your smile. Visit Dr. Gregory S. Tehle and let him help you.
No matter how old or young you are, the smile of your dreams is well within your reach. Dr. Tehle has the skill and training to deliver the self-confidant smile you've always wanted using today's most advanced cosmetic dental technology and leading-edge techniques. Ask him how today.
Other services provided by Dr. Tehle include:
- Solutions to replace missing teeth
- Dental crowns
- Cosmetic and family dentistry
- General dentistry
Dr. Tehle serves communities in Cook County, IL and Lake County, IL, including Barrington, South Barrington, Barrington Hills, Arlington Heights and Palatine.
Show off a picture-perfect smile. We offer lifetime teeth-whitening services and discounts when you visit us. Call 847.381.5958 or simply fill out our online form to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tehle.